Monday, February 23, 2015

Such a Joy

Hi there, how are things?

The past few weeks have been really trying - this cold weather and our old house don't get along so well. Our well line is really shallow, so when it hits below freezing temps we have to keep an eye on it (which means periodically waking up in the middle of the night to run the water) so its been a stressful past few weeks. I am really hoping that spring is on its way.

I am playing along with this week's Viva la Verve sketch challenge, brought to us by Stacey.


My card was created using the Kind Words and On Occasion sets from Verve.


Navy is my go-to neutral of the moment. Won't you join us for this week's fun sketch?

I am looking forward to seeing you much more this week - there is a lot going on, so I will be back soon!

Take care!


---------------
STAMPS: Kind Words, On Occasion - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Night of Navy, Groovy Guava - SU!; Oatmeal, Cashmere - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: Persimmon - Basic Grey
INK: Night of Navy, Groovy Guava, Old Olive - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Rounded Rectangle Die, Rounded Scallop Frame Die - Verve Stamps; Twine - SU!; button

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!