Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Blessings

Hi there!

I hope all the moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. We had a beautiful day here with my Mom and Nana. The weather was gorgeous, and it was so nice just sitting outside.

I am stopping in to share this week's Viva la Verve challenge with you!

This week's sketch is from Janelle.


And my take...


The flowers in the background are from the Poppy Birthday set and the sentiment is from On Occasion. I also used the fancy Flourished Trim Die along the bottom.

I hope you will join us for this week's sketch - your entry makes you eligible for a $100 gift certificate to the Verve store. You can find more details on the Viva la Verve blog. I can't wait to see what you create!


---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Poppy Birthday, On Occasion - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9; Pale Plum - SU!
INK: Pale Plum, Strawberry Slush, Sage Shadow - SU!; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Flourished Trim Die, Flag It Die Set - Verve Stamps; Rustic Cream Button Twine - PTI; Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!