Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Merry & Bright

Hello there. I just got a big box of goodies from Wplus9 and then I had to go out of town for work. Isn't that such a stinker? Just a note - so in love with the new cardstock colors.

I did make sure to take a photo of the card I made for the current Festive Friday challenge so I could share it while I was away, and that's what I am here to do now :)

Here is the inspiration pic:


Whenever I do challenges like this, I like to take a look at the picture and make note of a few things that stand out to me. That way I'm not obsessing over the picture and whether my card looks like it :)

I liked the neutrals with the pop of red, the little bit of glitter, those textured pine coney ornaments, and circles. So this is the card that I came up with.


I stamped and die cut the rectangle from Label Layers 4 then added some elements from Merry & Bright and Fresh Cut Florals. Coordinating dies are a must.

Two holiday cards down. I love this! :)

Hope your week is fabulous. Thanks for visiting!



---------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Label Layers 4, Fresh Cut Florals, Merry & Bright - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream, Fine Linen - PTI
PATTERNED PAPER: North Pole - We R Memory Keepers
INK: River Rock, True Thyme, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Label Layers 4 Die, Fresh Cut Florals Dies, Merry & Bright Dies - Wplus9; Standard Circles - Spellbinders; Linen & Canvas Impression Plate - PTI; Smoky Quartz Glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE this!! It's so calm and natural, it's lovely. This set is so fun to play with, isn't it? Thanks for playing with the challenge again, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Anya...and a perfect reflection of the inspiration! Love it, and delighted you've played along with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya, your card is absolutely amazing! I love the touch of gold. Thank you so much for playing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like this card. Love the layout and the look you've achieved with the colours you've chosen. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is STUNNING!! I love the muted colors and the little shine you added to the pines!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!