Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gobble, Gobble

Hi there, today I am playing along with this week's Viva La Verve sketch challenge.

This week's sketch was designed by Teresa Kline.


I used the little turkey from Bountiful Harvest for my card.


I used a bunch of different patterned papers to paper piece him. Isn't he fancy?


The VLV sketch challenge is hosted on the Verve forum over on the Splitcoaststampers site. Go check out the challenge rules and join us! You could win $100 in Verve goodies - the clock is ticking!

Have a fabulous day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Bountiful Harvest - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: PB&J - Basic Grey; Handmade Holiday - Simple Stories; Restoration Collection - Crate Paper
INK: Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger; Crumb Cake - SU!
OTHER: Cappuccino Twine - The Twinery; Oval Nestabilities - Spellbinders

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!