Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Serendipity Stamps New Release

Good Morning!

Welcome to the Serendipity Stamps new release blog hop. The Design Team is sharing samples using some new products being released by Serendipity Stamps.

Today we are sharing some new fall and Christmas stamps. If you are following along with the hop, you should have arrived here from Vickie's blog.

One random commenter will win the complete set of the new release images we're sharing today. Deadline for comments is 12 pm EST Sunday, August 4th - winners will be announced on the Serendipity Stamps Blog on Monday August 5th.

Call me crazy, but I absolutely loved using this Pumpkins & Sunflowers stamp. Fall is my most favorite time of the year, and it feels like its just on the doorstep. (As an aside, I feel like I'm going to burst thinking of being in our new house for fall. Bonfires, the light on the pond, the trees!)


As another aside, my light tent is packed away. We're working au naturale here. I combined this fall image with some complimentary patterned paper. I adore this image and love how this one turned out.

The next image I am sharing with you is called Snowman With Birds.


I used Copics again to color this image. The sentiment on front is also a new one... Just Wanted to Say.


And I followed up with a finishing sentiment on this inside: Warmest Wishes. You could easily use a number of different sentiments to complete the phrase.


That is it for me today - I don't want to keep you, my sweet friend Jeanne will be your next stop along the hop. Have a great day!


------------
Recipe
Fall Card
STAMPS: Pumpkins & Sunflowers - Serendipity Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Kraft, Oatmeal - Wplus9; Tangerine Tango, Soft Sky - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: Mischevious - My Mind's Eye
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
OTHER: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder - ProvoCraft; Copic Markers; Pinking Blade; Sewing Machine

Just Wanted to Say Card
STAMPS: Snowman With Birds, Just Wanted to Say, Warmest Wishes - Serendipity Stamps
CARDSTOCK: White - Wplus9; Pistachio Pudding - SU!; Pure Poppy - PTI
PATTERNED PAPER: Peppermint - Crate Paper
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko; Handsome Hunter - SU!
OTHER: Circle Die - Spellbinders; Snowflakes Embossing Folder - ProvoCraft; Copic Markers; Star Dust Stickles - Ranger

22 comments:

  1. I love fall too and cannot wait! Such a pretty layout and beautiful coloring on your fall card. Your snowman is adorable !I like that warmest wish sentiment .
    Oh your new house sounds like it will be wonderful! I remember how I felt moving into this house 13 years ago…like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall and that stamp has it all - what wonderful colors! And the snowman is just charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the pumpkins and squash, you can achieve so many different color combinations with the veggies that are out there now. I love this size of stamp because it makes a perfect size bookmark.

    The snowman is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute. I love the fall colors and the snowman's personality was captured in this stamp. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card layout to show off the fall stamp! and I do love that snowman and the use fo the sentiments...outside and in..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!!!Love your coloring,Great stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards were wonderful and I love the new sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fall images too. I need that fall stamp. Great samples.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you painted a pretty picture in my head with your bonfires and reflected light Anya! But then I saw your card and I forgot all that! Beautiful coloring on the pumpkins and the stitching is wonderful! The blue is a nice surprise in with the fall colors - and your snowman is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards! I'm partial to the Fall colors and you've colored both cards beautifully. Also think the calligraphy on the inside Christmas message is gorgeous and your use of the dp strip below it really sets off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love anything to do with fall and your card image/coloring is so nice. Cute snowman too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You just can't go wrong with sunflowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cards Anya....my FAV is the pumpkins too....those colors are fabulous!! Hope things are coming along with the house....you'll have to show pics when you're in!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love pumpkins and this stamp looks like a fun one to color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your new home! Fall is a lovely time for new beginnings! Enjoy! Your cards are lovely! Such beautiful coloring of these sweet new images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the fall card and image. But I will have to say all of your projects are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both cards are just lovely! The colors on the autumn card are perfect and the snowman card is just adorable! I lov ethe sentiments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What cute new stamps!! They are both so fun and charming. Love your cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pumpkins and sunflowers always remind me of Fall. What a beautiful card celebrating Fall, snowmen are fun too but then that brings winter, brrr!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all the new stamps. Your pumpkins and sunflowers are just too cute! Great happy fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful fall card, love all the different textures!! The little snowman is adorable -just makes you feel happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!