Thursday, January 10, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #164

Hello, my friends and happy Thursday!

All of a sudden its been a little busy around here! I am here today to bring you this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge. I am sure you wouldn't be surprised to hear me tell you that I love this week's color story!


The colors are Cadet Blue, Chartreuse, and Leather (I love that pillow!).

Here is the card I created using those fabulous colors.


I used the Stitched Sentiments stamp set and dies from Papertrey Ink to create this card. I like the way the colors look with this design, and am especially fond of those little berries on the branches!

This is a bold and fun color combination - I hope you will join us! You can link up your creation over at The Play Date Cafe Blog. You have through Tuesday, January 15th to play along. While you're there, you can check out the Cup of the Week prize from our fabulous challenge sponsor, Simon Says Stamp!

Simon Says Stamp

Thank you for sponsoring us this week, Simon Says Stamp!

Have a super day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Stitched Sentiments - PTI; Woodgrain Silhouettes - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Creamy Caramel, Kiwi Kiss - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: For the Record 2 - Echo Park Paper Co.
INK: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Creamy Caramel - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Stitched Sentiments Die, Linen and Canvas Impression Plate - PTI

5 comments:

  1. Love your card,the colors are awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Anya - I've never seen this set before - that embroidery hoop is awesome! You made it look easy AGAIN! These colors have me stumped but you make it look EASY! Great inspiration - so glad you are at PDCC - I love seeing your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anya! I love those stamps that look like cross stitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Anya! I just got this set too and can't wait to play with it!!! :)Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!