Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This is an Adventure

Hiya!

Before I run off to get some dinner, I want to share my card for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge. Whew, just in time!

It is color splash week!



Here's my card:



A fun little card with some stamps from Studio Calico. I bought these for my Project Life, but look how fun they are on my card! :)

I super love the chevron photo frame. I like how this came together - quick, too!



I am working on projects for the next Waltzingmouse release - Claire has started to share sneak peeks on the WMS Blog. Previews start on Thursday the 28th, and the new stamps will be released on July 1st! Be there or be square! Ooh, and did I mention I have another set coming out? ;)

Later!

Anya

------------
Recipe:
STAMPS: Off Beat Backgrounds - Waltzingmouse Stamps; Adventure, Oh Happy Day - Studio Calico / Hero Arts
CARDSTOCK: True Black - Papertrey Ink; Oatmeal - Wplus9; Marina Mist - Stampin' Up!
INK: Marina Mist, Pacific Point - Stampin' Up!; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Washi Tape - Target; Tiny Attacher - Tim Holtz; Black button

3 comments:

  1. How fun, Anya! Love that camera, and the washi tape. :) Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! I love that photo frame and the layering that you did over it. And I can't wait to see your next stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!