Monday, July 11, 2011

Au Revoir

Hello there, my dears.

A few weeks ago, Lizzie Anne Designs announced that they are closing their doors. It is always sad to see a stamp company shutting down, and I feel grateful that I had the opportunity to work with Tricia (Lizzie), Meridith (Anne) and the rest of the Design Team.

I wanted to take the time to share a LAD project with you today, one I had created for their newsletter, and a favorite of mine.

I used images from the Bonjour set.

I always forget how much fun I have making tags. I also love this glittery frame. I think I will challenge myself to make a tag with something glittery on it. I am starting to get in the mood (don't laugh!) for Halloween... I love Halloween, and there is some behind-the-scenes stuff happening that is making me want to break out my Halloween goodies!

Thanks for the visit today, Lizzie Anne is selling out quickly, so if you'd like to stop over and see what they have left, now is the time!

Have a fantastic Monday!

Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!