Saturday, September 18, 2010

Snapshots of Halloween

Hi there!

I am here to jazz up your Saturday with another Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!

Today's sketch is one of my favorites so far. It is really versatile!

I am getting into full Halloween mode here. There are pumpkins for sale, the leaves are starting to change, and even a few houses have their decorations out already! I love every bit of it. I thought it would be fun to fill each of those squares with a lil' bit of Halloween!

I stamped each of my designs and trimmed them down to fit on the card. I used a bunch of different sets, they are all listed below in the recipe. I inked the edges of each of my little snapshots and lined them all up. I don't know why, but there's something I just love about black ink on cream cardstock. Love the orange and purple together too - *sigh* Halloween :)

The sketch challenge will remain open until Thursday, 11:59 EST. You can link up your entry on the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog. Top Mice will be announced along with the new sketch next Saturday! Be sure to visit the blog and check out what the other DT members and Mischief Makers have created for the sketch challenge, lots of good stuff!

Have a super day!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps:
Midnight Feast, Halloween Party, Wanda's Pantry, Off Beat Backgrounds - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Perfect Plum - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers; Bat punch - Martha Stewart Crafts; sewing machine

12 comments:

  1. this is fabulous, Anya. love the stamped patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Halloween card Anya! Love the stamped collage & the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red and purple on this Anya! wouldn't have thought to put those together! Your great stamped panels look like pieces of DP! very clever design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya, you totally rocked this sketch! I love your panel of halloween images and your colours and design are perfect! Love the bat on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anya I LOVE your card!! What a GREAT sketch!! I need to find time to play along this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Anya. Love all the stamped panels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card.... very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  8. The trimmed images look great and are perfect for the challenge, love the muted colours against the red and purple.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!