Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happily Ever After

Hi! The weekend is almost here, huh?

Today I have another fun collagey type card for you. These are so fun to make!

My starting point was the cute little bird card, which is from the October Afternoon Fly a Kite Wild Cards (I purchased mine from StarLitStudio). Of course I loved the whimsical bird image and thought they looked like quite a happy birdy couple! The background patterned papers are from the Fly a Kite Collection. The doily was spritzed with my mix of Wild Honey Distress Reinker and Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls. Its the same mix I used for this Halloween card.

The sentiment is from Favor It Weddings, stamped onto the smallest tag from Tags Trio, and topped with a button from my vintage jar.

I really love playing with these pre-printed images! It is fun to grab a bunch of supplies and see what happens.

Hope you are having a fantastic week, thank you for visiting!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Favor It Weddings - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Fly a Kite Collection - October Afternoon
Ink: Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Happy Birds image (
Fly a Kite Wild Cards) - October Afternoon; Medium heart punch - EK Success; Tags Trio, Labels Eight Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Wild Honey Distress Reinkers, Perfect Gold Perfect Pearls - Ranger Industries; doily; vintage button

5 comments:

  1. Anya, I love this card... it has such a great vintage appeal.

    And I LOVE your new banner!! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the image you used! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful design...I just love the vintage bird image and great use of the doily!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this card! It's so cute. I love those wild cards but find them hard to incorporate into cards. Perfect job! I also love the aged doily and Fly a Kite paper line. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!