Saturday, June 12, 2010

WMSC2

Hello, my dears!

It is time for another Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge - doesn't that just make Saturday even better than usual?

You can find all the details on the sketch challenge blog, but I am sharing my card here, too.

Here is today's sketch:

And here is my card:

Isn't that a fantastic sentiment? It is from Afternoon Tea Sentiments. I really love that set (have I mentioned that? ;). I took the color cues from the current Embellish challenge, which is being hosted by WMS.

The card details can be found below, but I wanted to mention that I used Watermelon Glimmer Mist to tint my previously white flower - something to keep in mind if you need custom embellishments!

Now I hope you will play along, too! This current sketch challenge will remain open until Thursday, 11:59 pm EST. You can link up your entry right on the Walzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog.

Thank you for stopping by - I hope you're inspired! Have a fantastic day, I am on a plane right now headed to sunny Cozumel!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps:
Afternoon Tea Sentiments, Very Vintage Labels No. 10 - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Rustic Cream - Papertrey Ink; Cameo Coral - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Jumbo Java, Thatched Straw VersaMagic - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Cameo Roses White - Prima; Watermelon Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels; adhesive rhinestone; sewing machine

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Anya! I hope I get a chance to play along today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and sentiment you used on your sketch card Anya - have a great trip GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay--this card forced me to place an order with Waltzing Mouse! It's beautiful--

    Miss you--JoAnne Eresh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, Anya. Love the colours and that Labels 10 needs to go in my cart. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Anya. Great colors & fab sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Anya! I love that sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Anya and of course I love the sentiment! Your colours are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these colours, and you've done an absolutely lovely job with them.

    I have awarded you a Beautiful Blogger award - please visit the following link from my blog to collect it: http://jess-paperplay.blogspot.com/2010/06/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    I hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anya, this is simply stunning! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!