Monday, April 12, 2010

Bloom

Super quick today - I have been so busy! I thought when I first got back from my trip that I hardly had anything to do. But all these things keep popping up and I haven't yet had time to make it to my studio. Don't give up on me yet!

Here's another from the archives..

The tree and birds are from the Season of Friendship set from Stampin' Up! The little flowers were punched with the trio flower punch and I added a little white bit to the center. The chipboard alphabet stickers are from K&Company. I tucked my little tree into a hillside created with patterned paper from the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love collection.

The Waltzingmouse Stamps April Blog Waltz has been announced - it will be held on Saturday, April 17th. The theme is Mother's Day! Visit the WMS Blog for more details. I'm off - enjoy your night!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Season of Friendship - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Lemon Tart, Melon Berry, White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Relive from the Earth Love Collection - Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Baja Breeze - Stampin' Up!
Other: Chipboard sticker alphabet - K&Company

1 comment:

  1. Anya, is that a stamp you used for the BG hills, or is it PP? I like it, whatever it is! Pick trees...who would have thought?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!