Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Fall

Welcome to September! No, I don't know where the time went either. Blink and it is gone.

Today's card is the second in my series of Autumn Abundance cards! As soon as I saw this set of stamps, I pictured a little group of notecards. I posted the first the week before last.


I followed the same recipe as on my previous card, exchanging the orange cardstock for Scarlet Jewel. Such a pretty color. (I also love the stitching). I do have a third card planned and can't wait to photograph the group! The sentiment on this one is from the 2009 Autumn Tags set.

It certainly is feeling like fall and the first day of school around here. I don't have children of my own, but there's just a feeling in the air when it is back to school time. I do notice a difference in traffic, though...

Tonight I am heading to my sister-in-law's house. She is expecting a little boy in a few weeks and we are going to work together to put the finishing touches on the birth announcements. I am really looking forward to spending time with her and my niece. I hope you have a great evening too!

Take care!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn Abundance, 2009 Autumn Tags - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Scarlet Jewel - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress - Ranger
Other: Copic markers; Heidi Swapp distresser; white gel pen - Uniball; sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful card, Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I think that set might be making it's way into my cart next time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Anya! I just finished a similar card last night, LOL! Your's looks great with the stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!