Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Place

About a month ago, I was lucky enough to win a contest on Cosmo Cricket's blog for their new patterned paper lines. (I thought I was only going to receive one, which was such a treat, but they sent all three!) Cosmo Cricket's Paper Crafting Kits are fabulous - filled with stickers, borders, and elements (journaling blocks or little phrases) in addition to their great paper. (Can you tell I'm a fan?) Anyway, here's a card I made using The Boyfriend Line.

This couldn't have been easier! I used the Driver's Ed and Study Hall papers, and the main image is from the Elements sheet. I rounded a few corners, added a little clip, and matted it on PTI Pure Poppy.

Hope you enjoy - I think I'll head for my happy place now!

Have a great night!

#Anya

Recipe:
Cardstock: Pure Poppy - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Driver's Ed, Study Hall, Elements (The Boyfriend) - Cosmo Cricket
Other: Clip Assortment - Stampin' Up! ; corner rounder - EK Success

P.S. - Thanks for bearing with me while I was being a bad blogger. Work was goofing up my schedule and I just didn't have time. I hate that, but I'm back on track now.

I also took some time and made a few changes to the ol' blog... what do you think? I like it!

1 comment:

  1. what a fun card! lucky you for the cosmo cricket win! I am lucky enough to design for a kit club that included some of the Boyfriend in their August kits! Made me so happy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!