Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Reuse It!

The challenges on the Moxie Fab World blog are lots of fun - if you've never participated, you should! The most recent challenge was called It's All Green to Me and as I'm sure you can tell from the name it was about being green!

I pulled one of Serendipty's stamps that I thought was perfect for the challenge!


I colored the main image (from Serendipity Stamps, entitled Reuse It or Lose It) with Copic markers. I highlighted the oceans with Ranger Glossy Accents. The background images are from Papertrey sets (Beyond Basic Borders and Background Basics: Retro). I added some hemp twine to finish it off and that was it!

So glad that you stopped by today, hope to see you again soon!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Reuse It or Lose It - Serendipity Stamps; Beyond Basic Borders, Background Basics: Retro - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Soft Stone, New Leaf - Papertrey Ink; Sahara Sand, Tempting Turquoise - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Sahara Sand, Tempting Turquoise, Mellow Moss - Stampin' Up!; Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko
Misc: Classic Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Hemp twine - Stampin' Up!; Glossy Accents - Ranger; Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. Cute Card! Great use of the stamp... I've just been staring at mine trying to decide what to do with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!