Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wish Upon a Star

Well, I intended this card for Dawn's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge, but... I didn't read the directions ;) I used white instead of cream. OH WELL. I'll blame it on the fact that I read the post in Cozumel.

But, anyway, here's my card:


Details are in the recipe below. I love the coordination between the Fancy Flourishes and the Star Prints sets.

And one last photo before I sign off. My husband went to the Stanley Cup Championship parade in downtown Pittsburgh Monday afternoon. Here's Sidney Crosby holding the Stanley Cup! There were hundreds of thousands of people that turned out for the parade. Like I said yesterday, we're happy the Cup is back home! Have a great evening :)


-Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Fancy Flourishes, Star Prints - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: True Black, New Leaf, SS White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Black & White Basics - Papertrey Ink
Ink: True Black, New Leaf - Papertrey Ink
Other: Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Large and Small star punch - Stampin' Up!; Corner rounder - EK Success

5 comments:

  1. Anya, both of your stars cards are so pretty! Star Prints is on it's way to me, I'll be back to look at your cards again later this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the l/o and design of this card! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love it... the green on the black is very stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I just love your card! The layout is fab and you're so right about the stars co-ordinating with the flourishes! I've ordered Star Prints this month but MUST get flourishes now too!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I just ordered Star Prints and after seeing your card I am so glad! I already have the Flourishes and have yet to ink it up.....! silly me!
    oh yeh, yay Penguins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!