Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What a Doll!

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great day. I am happy to report that I made something new last night! I love the opportunity to spend all evening creating in my little room, the house quiet around me, doggies asleep at my feet. It is good to feel productive.


This fun card was made using Hero Arts' Four Dolls stamp set. I colored the girls in with Copics. The patterned paper is retired Stampin' Up! called Haiku - what a perfect match, huh? I added some adhesive rhinestones and used my clear Sakura stardust pen to add some sparkle.

Now its off in the mail to my dear friend Julie, who is celebrating her birthday on Thursday. Julie is visiting from sunny CA later this month, so I am very excited to have that to look forward to.

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate it! Have a wonderful day!

-Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Four Dolls - Hero Arts; Mega Mixed Messages - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Old Olive, So Saffron, Haiku patterned paper - Stampin' Up!; SS White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Old Olive - Stampin' Up!; Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko
Misc: Copic markers; Adhesive Rhinestones; Sakura clear startdust gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!