Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Serendipity DT Challenge

Good morning everyone!

Today I am so excited to share Serendipity Stamps' first official Design Team challenge with you! Our theme for this month's challenge was 'garden'. The hardest part of the whole challenge was deciding which Serendipity stamps to use! The selection in this particular category is very extensive!

I finally decided on what has turned out to be one of my favorite Serendipity stamps, the Marigold Seed Packet. I had been dreaming about how I wanted to use this stamp special for this challenge!

The image was stamped onto Rustic Cream cardstock with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and colored with Copic markers. I had so much fun coloring and layering and shading!

The supply details can be found below in the recipe. The seed packet image itself is 3" by 4" and is finely detailed - it is a beautiful stamp. The final card size is 5" square.

Thank you for stopping by to visit me - please check out the other DT members' blogs for their challenge projects!


Amy Cokley
Jennifer Woodward
Kathie Bailey
Kelli Richardson
Lynda Benden
Shannan Teubner
Sue Eldred
Yvonne Hagane


Have a great day!

-Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Marigold Seed Packet - Serendipity Stamps; Vintage Picnic - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Rustic Cream, Ocean Tides - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Bitty Box Basics (Summer Sunrise) - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa - Tsukineko; Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Misc: Linen thread - Stampin' Up!; Copic markers; Paper Piercer; White Gel Pen; Buttons

6 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job on your card!! I really like that image, too, and the colors you used are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. you really did a great job with that stamp it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow - I love it!! Your color choise is brilliant for this image. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anya. I just love that seed packet image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh this stamp is on my list and you just made me bump it way up!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Anya! Your coloring is fantastic and the layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!