Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sachet

The word sachet makes me think of ballet class (I can remember our instructor repeating chasse over and over..) I was never much of a ballerina - perhaps it had something to do with not taking ballet until college! I didn't miss a calling.

Anyway.. remember this post where I showed you this picture, hinting at a project I was working on?


Well, I'm finally getting around to showing you the finished product!


This is the finished scented sachet that I made, and these are the rest.


I made two of each design, as you can see some are simpler than others. They all smell pretty and I tied the groups up with a pretty bow and added a tag.


Now they are off to a local antique/gift store where they will be available for sale! Thank you for stopping by tonight - hope you have a great evening!

-Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Damask Designs, Beyond Basic Borders, Rustic Branches - Papertrey Ink
Ink: True Black, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet - Papertrey Ink
Other: Square Nestabilities, Buttons, Beads, Thread, Muslin fabric

6 comments:

  1. so sweet! congrats on being featured in a store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya, these are lovely! Ooohhhh, absolutely wonderful! My Grandmother used to make sachets and I just loved them. What an inspiration you are and these will surely sell like hotcakes. WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY COW, Anya these are just fabulous!! I love love love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are so sweet! Congrats they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute - they look so professional!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!