Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mojo, where are you?

Its been a rough past couple days. I am prepping for a stamp camp event this weekend and its just sucking my energy. I'm not complaining, I am so grateful to have a wonderful group of people that come craft with me. I just wish my mojo would help out more!

Today's card is for Dawn's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge. I tried channeling Melissa Phillips, but man, I was way off.


The image is from an old Inque Boutique set called Birdies. My local Pat Catan's is selling these sets for $5. I've been snatching them up - its a steal!

Thanks for stopping by.. hopefully those creative juices start flowing again soon! Take care!

-Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Birdies - Inque Boutique
Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet, Melon Berry, Rustic Cream - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; Dark Chocolate, Melon Berry - Papertrey Ink
Misc: Copic markers; Fruit Punch Stickles - Ranger; Simple Scallop Border punch - Martha Stewart

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty & elegant card. Great job with the color challenge! :) TFS Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great to me! I will agree, Melissa has a style all of her own and it's very difficult to channel, even if you try real, real hard (like me before)! :) She makes it looks so effortless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job, luv the stamping effects :)
    Maggie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!