Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grateful Heart

Ok, it is short and sweet today. I have a to-do list a mile long!

First off, I am so excited to have received my Serendipity Stamp Design Team welcome package today! Woohoo! I am really going to try and play tonight.

Today's card is for the 2 Sketches 4 You blog. This is Laura's Sketch #27:



And here's my card.


I colored the image in using Distress Inks - a technique borrowed from my fellow SSDT member Yvonne. Fun!

Ok, I have to run - the card details are below in the recipe. Have a great night. GO PENS!

-Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Fancy Flourish, Heart Prints Sentiments - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Linen Vellum - Papetrey Ink
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Pine Needles, Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick, Antique Linen - Ranger Distress Ink; Vintage Touch Tea Dye Duo Chai and Chamomile - Papertrey Ink
Other: Apron Lace Border punch - Fiskars; Labels Four Nestabilities - Spellbinders; adhesive pearls

11 comments:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!