Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We Have a Winner!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
9
Timestamp: 2008-04-16 16:05:55 UTC


Mary, that's you! Please send me your postal address and I will get your Anniversary set in the mail right away. Check out Mary's awesome stained glass card here.


Thanks to everyone for participating! All of your cards were beautiful - it was really interesting to see what each of you chose from the original card to use as inspiration. I wish I had enough sets to send you all one!

I hope you stop back from time to time and I will be sure to visit your blogs as well.

I hope you have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! I just e-mailed you. I am so excited I'm surprised I could type.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!