Monday, March 10, 2008

My First RAK!

On Saturday, I received my first RAK (Random Act of Kindness) in the mail from Holly in Mass. Here it is!

Isn't it wonderful! Thank you, Holly, for the great card and also for the very nice note you wrote. You made my day!

Friday night, I went to see
1964 The Tribute, which is a Beatles tribute band. One of my brother's co-workers was sick and couldn't use her tickets so he called me to see if I wanted to come along. He had bought my parents tickets for Christmas, so all four of us were able to go together. It was incredible. I have only ever seen old Beatles footage from concerts, but it was everything I thought it would be! The singers truly resembled the original Beatles and the music was absolutely dead-on. I was raised on the Beatles, and have loved them all my life. Their music is classic and timeless. Bill and I had quite a few Beatles songs in our wedding playlist. I would recommend the show to anyone, it was really a great time.

I spent Saturday cleaning. My in-laws were coming for dinner on Sunday and I had neglected the cleaning for a while. I did do a little stamping, but it was for my upcoming Stamp Camp, so I don't have anything original to share today.

Today starts
Papertrey Ink's countdown to new stamps! The 15th will bring wonderful new colors of cardstock, ribbon, and ink and new stamps as well! I am looking forward to the Friday night release party. Nichole is posting sneak peeks every day on her blog and has links to some other design team members that are also sharing new stuff! It is a very exciting time.

That's it for me today. It is snowing here again. Hopefully spring is just around the corner. Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you received. Those colors ROCK and look perfect with this set! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome "Holly" card! Thanks for posting it...love all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!